Here it guys Bungies last vidoc. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bungie#p/u/0/OtG6--4r_qk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Best 55 minutes of my gaming life. God I love Bungie. Forget Halo, I Couldn't care less about Halo now. I can't wait for the moment that Bungie releases details on their next kick -blam!- game, and the kick -blam!- community is reunited under a new IP. I'm a late member of the Seventh Column, but I still <3 Bungie.

-

Oh, I saw the 'I made that shirt' I got in Bag of Swag on a few Bungie Employees in the vid-doc. (Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Odst, Reach, I made that) I wore that yesterday, I don't think they were sold to the public... I would honestly wear that shirt with more pride then before if it belongs or was worn by an Bungie Employee! :D

Brilliant, great watch.

Glad I could help out there. Lets keep this topic alive.

@Speedy

I love how quickly your opinion changes.

"I Hate Halo and Bungie, WiiWii Master race!"

-Bungie Vidoc released.

" OMGOGMOGOGMG BUNGIE I LUV T_SHIRT"

:/

-facepalm-

How many times do I have to say it? I hate HALO:REACH. I hate Moneysoft. I hate Xbox in general. I love Bungie. I don't agree with anything they did with Reach. Never did I say Bungie sucks in general. I'm not going to let my opinion on an good game (yet a Bad Halo game) that i do enjoy playing taint my views on a developer who made other great games that made me an online gamer.

-

I said Bungie sucks when it comes to handling REACH, not as a company.

-

By the way. SEGA MASTER RACE. Then Nintendo. Then M$. Then Sony.

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3 Bungie

It was pretty good. I don't know, I was actually expecting something more. I don't know what I was expecting, but I thought there might be a "legendary ending" sort of thing. Something they told us at the end of the video that would REALLY get us pumped for whatever it is they're working on, or anything related to their future.

~

I also didn't like how they were like "Yeah, Halo was cool and all, but that's the past" so unenthusiastically. If I were an employee, I probably would've said how crazy it's going to be to never work on a series that I helped create ever again. But they just kinda tossed it off to the side and were like "Yeah, new IP!". I mean, you can't have a future if you don't have a past. The little overview of the history of their company was cool and all, but I think a little more devotion should have actually went to never before seen things from Halo and their previous games. Things that were behind the scenes and never shown to the public before. THAT'S what I was hoping to see more of. Not solely just a documentary on their company history.

~

But I'm happy they took the time to make that for us. It was nice, and it was cool to hear the opinions and the voices of some Bungie employees I never knew existed, and how the official transition into a Microsoft company happened.

~

It's been a good ride. Hopefully whatever they give us next will pack the same (or a bigger) punch as Halo did.

OMG, Fullmetal changed his Gamerpicture [:P].

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]OMG, Fullmetal changed his Gamerpicture [:P].[/quote]Yeah, the Bungie pride makes me feel like killing BOBs, y'know.

Wait.......ChainSmoking......."Bob?"

Oh, I see, I see. I see how it is... [:P].

Better watch myself [:P].