Bungie IP Reveal

Well people should be excited for obvious reasons :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, but I'm sure it's going to have EA's crap all over it...

Actually that would be Activision's crap.

Please make "funny" yet correct quips about news.

That wasn't supposed to be funny.  It was supposed to be dead f*cking serious.  So f*** you.  Okay, Activision.  I don't play Halo, so I couldn't remember if it was Activision or EA that bought them out.  I wasn't trying to "inform" anybody.

Woah woah woah guys. Who cares if it has Activison's or EA's name on it. I'm interested to see what they've been doing.

Well, either way it stinks.  Ah Bioware!  That's who was bought out by EA.

Who cares who elses name is on it? Its bungie for christ sake, thats why we all clicked on this thread..

Im excited to see what they've been working on.

I don't know who has the bigger ego, Cliffy B or the Bungie crew. After Reach I could care less what Bungie comes up with.

i cant wait to see what they are working on now. they did pretty much make what xbox what it is today.

As much as I love Bungie, I am a bit nervous about Activision having their hands in the pot.    It still would not surprise me at all if Bungie started working on one of the COD games.   Bungie also didnt do the greatest job with Reach.  343 studios took over and has made Reach a MUCH better game. 

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

i cant wait to see what they are working on now. they did pretty much make what xbox what it is today.

[/quote]

Probably don't even need the underlined words.

I can't wait to see what they're working on.