Bungie nameplate and blue flames armor affect wont turn on

I turned on my blue flames armor effect and clicked change nameplate on my Bungie nameplate but it wont work when I get on Halo Reach for some reason. Can someone help me and fix this problem

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you sure? When did you turn it on?

I turned them on on Bungie day but for some reason wont work

are these the ones that bungie gave free to anyone on Bungie day or you got the ones that you downloaded with the bungie app on an ipod/iphone/ipad?

I still have mine unlocked online.

Far as i know, some are having trouble with it i suppose.

You sure it activated it?

i got mine on Bungie Day and mine are still working fine. if they haven't worked out a fix for it now, then i doubt that they will.

You guys hear that they are unlocking Halo 3 Recon to everyone? Next thing ya know they will be unlocking the Legendary and blue flames for everyone. What gives?!?

No, no, no. That's not going to happen Gooch. My theory is that with the final transition from Bungie to 343, Recon will become completely unattainable for those who don't already have it. You needed to be linked to Bungie.net to unlock it, if I'm not mistaken. They probably can't transfer that feature over to Waypoint. Just like we're not going to have online video rendering until further notice, or even online File Shares until the summer.

No, I knew they were giving Recon out to everyone haha I was disagreeing with him saying they're just going to hand out Legendary and Blue Flames now. I read that blog post like 2 minutes after it was published haha. Yeah, after re-reading my post, I didn't make it clear what I was disagreeing with. My bad.