Bungie Name Plate and Blue Flames =

These comments...  Hahaha.. 

"Are you an ur buddies like the ELITE gamers of Halo Reach or its just ka-win-sidence that your nameplates are bungie and ur such high Levels"       

"I dunno who you guys are or wat you guys do your heads are FLAMING PURPLE/BLUE AND I WANT IN!"  

I never responded to him.. I let him think what ever he wanted to think...  lmao!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The first night I played with Blue Flames/Bungie plate (when almost no one else had them), I actually did a lot better than normal. Seemed like my team mates were actually looking out for me and acting like TEAM MATES for once lol. You don't see that everyday.

Ya I know... and that's why I never responded to him...  

[quote user="Major Zeigler"]

Yeah well some idiot asked me if I worked at bungie because I had recon in Halo 3 before reach came out *after the vidmaster achievements mind you*, he asked me how reach was going and I told him it was cancelled because it was bad and he thought I was being serious and started flipping out and asking me why.

[/quote]

LOLOL that is one epic trolling. =)

Yeah well some idiot asked me if I worked at bungie because I had recon in Halo 3 before reach came out *after the vidmaster achievements mind you*, he asked me how reach was going and I told him it was cancelled because it was bad and he thought I was being serious and started flipping out and asking me why.

Haha indeed it would be. Unfortunately, not many people will ever reach Inheritor. I can't nor would I ever want to dedicate the amount of time to do that in a timely manner. I'm only projected to reach Nova by the time Halo 4 comes out. And then, Reach will probably never be played again unless Halo 4 is utter trash (which I highly doubt it will be).

well its good trolling fun with the bungie nameplate and the blue flames, thats for sure.

ZMOG!  Today I looked into the helmet of a black visor with a skull inside, slick!

@ProtoBytes

Play on 7/7 for all I can tell. If you have an I-phone you can get an app to get that and 2 other nameplates now.

Could you imagine the care our female friends sporting the bungie gear are gonna get?

[quote user="random pre-pubescent Reach player"]

ZOMG! ITZ A GIRL! AND SHE PLAYZ HALOEZ AND WORKZ FOR BUNGEEEE!!AAAAAA !!!

*pop* yaaaaaaaaaaay...

[/quote]

LOL i've barely even touched Reach since Gears 3 came out. that game has me hooked.