Bungie IS Working on a Title Update!

Linky: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27532174#post27532174 

Urk posted on another website's forum (How do you lazy link with the new set up?)

The real big quote that confirms the Title Update's existence:

"None of this is meant to excuse any of the missteps away, mind you. We've already got a fairly significant "postmortem" in the works. Every one of our wounded will get a thorough jab from our bayonets."

If you keep going through the thread, Urk talks more about Halo related things!

Now, the real question is why so long and why so tight lipped about it?

I think the thing is they're giving control to 343i's. Obviously going to slow down the process quite a bit. Who knows, 343i's might even be the ones to actually pull the switch and get the Title Update Live! 

Not to mention that Halo isn't even their game anymore. They're done with the series completely and are working on a new project. Slows the process down as well. 

Finally, I think that the Halo: Reach engine's hugely more complexity compared to 2/3's makes it just that much slower.

Whatever the reasons are, that doesn't matter. Just knowing that they're working on something to improve the experience for us gamers is outstanding!

Bungie rocks, period!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Interesting.

Wait, is that the real Urk posting?  Forgive my skepticism, but some people troll on the internet as a past time.

Bungie I love you once again :)

I knew you wouldn't leave this game broken for 343 to fix! I knew you still cared! :D

Yay!

But I'm a little suspicious myself, this just seems sudden, don't you think it would've been mandatory for Url to post on bungie.net?

[quote user="HarakiNinja"]

Yay!

But I'm a little suspicious myself, this just seems sudden, don't you think it would've been mandatory for Url to post on bungie.net?

[/quote]

I would be too, but companies like Bungie are VERY tight lipped about major things they do to the games. I guess Urk has been posting on that website for years and it's definitely him! 

It was just an off-hand comment on a random forum. They usually post nothing about their Title Updates until the week before they come out. The official announcement should be sometime relatively soon, like the next month or two. I'd keep checking the Weekly Updates and hopefully they'll finally officially announce something soon! 

The thing I'm most looking forward to is more Forge World stuff, like a new Forge World map with a whole bunch of different looking palettes and the way everything looks! The thing keeping this game so entertaining and alive to me is the Forging. The only annoying thing is everything is gray-ish and looks a lot alike!