Bungie day

anyone know if anything else is gonna be done tomorrow besides the Bungie VS the world thing? i think it was the first Bungie day that a free theme was released along with a few videos.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

old lord lorderson! blue flames, nameplate, "steak us we'll steak you", iphone app, swag sacks, apart from thats i havent seen them mention anything else for the 7th!

I heard that swag bags will be back.

The app is already out, and has been for some time.

3-0 in Bungie Day playlist so far. To early, I can't get a full team set up... Haven't played with Bungie yet... Me and my friend are going 20-8 and carrying the two randoms going 8-15... Ugh...

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

I heard that swag bags will be back.

[/quote]

NVM, I guess it's more swag and not Bag O Swag according to a tweet I just read.

[quote user="aka Scratch"]NVM, I guess it's more swag and not Bag O Swag according to a tweet I just read.[/quote]Bummer. I was hoping to grab a second bag for the last day.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

3-0 in Bungie Day playlist so far. To early, I can't get a full team set up... Haven't played with Bungie yet... Me and my friend are going 20-8 and carrying the two randoms going 8-15... Ugh...

[/quote]

Hmm. Good luck. I was on this morning when it first came on. There was 2000 players and a game later it jumped to 10,000. Your best shot would be to syncronize with Bungie's live stream, start matchmaking when they do.

It's funny, in the first handful of Bungie's games they already got steaked. Their players weren't exactly the best either.

Did Bungie win the past two years vs the world? I can't remember...

[quote user="Elekman"]Did Bungie win the past two years vs the world? I can't remember...[/quote]Yep. They won and proceeded with celebitory crouching.

At the time of this post, it looks like the World is getting some good revenge with Bungie: 26 and The World: 44.

go world!! also bungie should shut the fridge door on that webcam, all those nice steaks are not going to end up too good!!!