Bungie Bag O Swag

So has anyone actually been able to order one of these. Tried to get one today, on bungie.net it said there were 3 in stock. But as I went to confirm my order on amazon they had sold out :(.

Just interested to see whats actually inside it. If I don't manage to get one of these I think i'll order a burn bright burn blue t-shirt instead.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got one when they were first out.

Reading around B.net, they're to be restocked tomorrow.

Thanks, ill be sure to check back later tomorrow. Or even tonight.

I thought they were restocking this weekend. Damn, you have to be sitting on bungie store 24/7 to get one of these, but I have to work!

Hey. Once someone gets word of this they better speak up.

I am not interested in one but I have not had a chance to get one if I wanted it. They should just have a one per person and then however many people want them fill those orders.

I got a Burn Bright, Burn Blue shirt today, and it's awesome.

They go on sale today at 10AM PT. Which is about 6PM for me in the UK, although I start work at 6:30 so im gonna have to try get one quick then leave.

Not going to sleep all day, been on my computer since 12 PM. I will get a Bag of Swag! :D

Just 6 more hours! :D

Yeah I really want to get one for some reason. Because they are so limited edition and I want to know whats in it . If I cant get one though I'll probably just buy a t-shirt.

I have to reactivate my crappy amazon account.