bunch of PUNKS!

I am SOO tired of all the idiots in Horde! The other day I paid $3000 for a command center for mortars and some **** (who watched me buy it) walked up and used it. The sad thing is this is the norm now. I wish as the host you could boot people or vote them out of the game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dude,hit me up for a decent game.Have alot of really good horde players on my friends list.All I play,that and beast.Campaign if anyone needs a hand.

Add me for horde or if you need help with some MP achievements. I'm spending more time on other games but don't hesitate to message me if you need help with gears.

same ere already mates with Jago 85, play a bit ,also host exp farms. . I have a mic ,in the UK and a team player as its the only multiplayer type i play

add me.  i usually only play on insane but would be willing to do hardcore too.  normal = waste of time...

[quote user="DREAD SHOCK"]some a-hole (who watched me buy it) walked up and used it. [/quote]

Tell me about it,think yourself lucky that somebody actually hung around.

At least one person usally quit's by level ten if I play public

private games are the only way to go!

add me

Add me. I play a lot of horde. Need some help with Beast.

Since this has gone off topic and became a help thread, post here instead. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/gearsofwar3/f/310/t/88809.aspx

you can add me also .i had someone someone do that to me last night .If you want to just ask but if i stand on it .I hate that because it seem to lock up in a way. But if i say to use it or you ask or if you are the last one then of couse use it

Happens to me a lot too.