Bummer....

Why did i find my father even before I started the quest?  I purposely avoided asking everyone about him because I didn't want to start that quest yet.  Well that cat is out of the bag now.  Guess, I'll go back to a previous save and pretend I don't know where he is and get the quest going.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

let me guess you went to vault 112? right lol

Yep, I was just exploring; really trying to discover locations because I used the Explorer perk & the ranger Reilly said she would pay me for mapping.  Really could have been avoided cause I had gone to Jefferson Memorial.  Should have been paying attention, but yesterday I went back and from the dialogues I think I have two location to investigate before I head back to vault 112.  

there one location that is almost impossible to get to unless you have like 2000 anit-rads which is the main entrance of vault 87 where the mutants come from.

thanks for the heads up, maybe i'll use chose my last perk to be radiation related......

I wouldn't, but the time you start running into lots of high rad areas you'll have enough radaway and radx to deal with it, plus you can buy something for your home that will eliminate rads for free.  There are better things you can use that perk slot for.

Mapping stuff for Reilly is nothing more then discovering the place, there is no need to venture inside, you'll get paid just for location mapping.

If you want to visit location at a later date, simply write down on a piece of paper the name and add need to visit next to it, easy way to remember which place you've searched and which you haven't.

After reading this thread yesterday I made sure not to venture to Vault 112. I did however find and explore Vault 106 and found Daddy there

^Haha..... Hahahahaha.

Hilarious stuff .

You're right about the perks; If i could i would switch at least two as they pretty worthless(child at heart for example).  The Quantum Nuke one seems like a good one to choose.  Well, I have close to if not more than 90% of the wasteland mapped.  Think I'll knock out The Pitt then start the main quest.

The Quantum Chemist perk is good if you like using Nuka Grenades, as Nuka-cola Quantums are in limited supply in the wasteland.