Bully: Scholarship Edition won't download.

I just purchased this game today and I tried downloading it many times and it won't get past 0%. I've read many that other people had this problem, I have a 250gb hard drive with over 80 gb left. So I have enough room. My connection is just fine because I just downloaded the battlefield multiplayer update recently and it was perfectly fine. i have ATT. I tried re-cacheing and stuff like that but still no work. Can I get some help please or can you refund my money because this is uncalled for. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey guys! We're already tracking this issue over in another thread. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../415004.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello every1 i was having the same problem as well, but i just found a solution & here is what I did. I know this might sound like it wont work but trust me, I'm Not here to waste someones time nor mine by typing this out. I first downloaded bully sch ed, then got cant dl, deleted bully under unknown or u in hd,deleted the cache,dl bully again,this time leave bully in hd Dont delete from hd,download bully again,it will again say cant download, then leave bully again in hd and finally go and download bully again but this time it will finally download and you WONT get cant download message. Also while downloading bully on third time when it finally downloads leave the screen on the download page thanks to the other guy here for saying that, I did that as well I left screen on download screen.I know it sounds weird and you are thinking it wont work, but trust me I promise you this worked for me after messing with it for an hour tonight, I thought I'd try this and it worked. I didnt want to leave you all hanging I thought I would help out. Happy Holidays to all Bless..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.