Bulls (Part 2)

Well the Forums are back and The Bulls Are Back !, Game 1 VS Heat sun

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

this new forum layout is gonna take alot to get use to......I like that we could use sigs FINALLY!!!!, but i heard they're gonna take it away.

I think Heat gonna win it , sorry , though iam not a heat fan but they seem better

Well since the lakers are out I have been going for the bulls to take it all because I hate all the other teams... Leggo bulls lol

Real talk Bulls will be lucky to make it to gm 6 with the heat, reason is they count on D. Rose to be hero every game. If he gets help from others it might be a good series, but Boozer, Korver, and other role players rarely shows up. Only player thats consistent for them is Deng other than Rose. Cant mention regular season stats because they dont matter, Playoffs are a different ball game, yea they beat heat all 3 meetings, but again it doesnt matter. HEAT will win this series in 5 or 6

well Keith bogans and ronnie can gurad Wade and Deng has proven he can guard James , Boozer is bigger and has dominated bosh in reg season, so that leaves rose and Noah , a PG and C somenthing Heat lack . I think HEat are just as Flawed even more than the bulls its a 2 man team. Im not buying this Heat are playing better . They played this good when they went a whole month without loosing ,Then they lost to the buls and cried and they are making a big deal about them beating the Old and injured celtics team. IM not saying the Bulls WILL beat them but i think they have a good chance

F**k wit Da Bulls u get da horns.... F**k wit D. Rose u get da thorns!!!!!

lmfao wtf lol

going for the bulls over miami but will root for who ever comes out of the west this year for the first time in a while....

You better hope the Bulls aren't back like the forums are back because the new forums are terrible (we'll give them a work in progess benefit of the doubt for the time being).

With that said, I'm rooting for the Bulls because I'm a shallow, vengeful person, who wants LeBron to never win a title.  

Although it seems pretty obvious he's going to get his first of many this year.

Everyone here in Ohio is pulling for the Bulls good luck.