Bullettez: Free Agent & Looking For Clan : )

Hello!

Unfortunately I'm not exactly sure how this all works, but I'm here looking for a group of friends or a clan(s) to play some of my favorite games with. It is my goal that I can become a better player and hopefully join competitive ladders with my clan mates and try and be one of the best. I'm the type of gamer that loves to have fun, stay chill, and just have good company. That is what I am looking for in a clan as well! Try-hards are great and all, but if I'm playing with people who rage all the time I won't get along with them well. So... if you're laid back, love a good challenge, and can still have a good time with it then you should add me! Anyway- below are a list of games I have right now and that I plan to get in the near future. Send me a message or friend request (no children please... it's weird for me considering I'm 21 and want to play with people near my age). 

Library of Multiplayer Games:

Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Resident Evil 5
Soul Calibur V 

Soon to be Purchased Multiplayer Games:

Halo 3
Halo : Reach
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Gears of War 3
Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty : Black Ops 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hello

if you are a free agent come and take a look at Tw we are a new fresh clan and looking for new and old members to join us soon

come take a look at the site and register even if you are not going to join the clan thank

link:clan.iclanwebsites.com/tacticalwarfare

we will be look to enter some leagues soon but want to get members first

we will enter the 4v4 core and 6v6 mix mode hopefully

thanks