Bugs: Worms 2 & Monkey Island 2 SE

1. The UI of these forums is absolute rubbish

2. How is it possible that so many Xbox games have bugs that freeze the entire console? Is this the famous Microsoft quality I hear so much about?

3. In Monkey Island 2 I'm stuck at 77%. There's nothing I can do except for pushing Y, which leads to my console freezing (this bug can be googled, but why isn't it fixed by now?)

4. In Worms 2, every time I try to connect to a ranked game the console freezes (this bug is also discussed widely in the internet, also in xbox forums, but it's nightmare to locate the place because of the rubbish UI).

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Game issues are the responsibility of the developer of that game, not the hardware.  They made the game, they should fix it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah? Microsoft runs the servers. Eg. everything was fine with Worms 2 until a few weeks back when this freezing crap started. However, there were no updates or anything like that. So, it's completely Microsoft's fault, not the developers. Also, Microsoft controls what gets released in the market place, so again it's their fault that this bug thing exists in Monkey Island 2.

Sorry this didn't help.

The onus is on the QA testers of the developers of Worms and Monkey Island 2 to find these bugs before release and then for the developers to fix any bugs found post release. MS can't do anything about patching other developers games unless they were kind enough to hand over the code for said game.

Sorry this didn't help.

For Monkey Island, do you mean to say that you're stuck at that percentage progress-wise in the game, or that it's downloading and failing at 77%? Also, have you tried this guide for your screen freeze? It resolves the better part of such issues.

Sorry this didn't help.