BUGS BUGS BUGS

I think I've meleed at least three enemies through walls meaning my strike sent them through a wall damaged but still alive, all but rendering the game impossible to continue since I was in areas where I could not open doors or pick locks until combat was over. So the enemies taunt me...safely out of harm's way, and I'm stuck without any recourse.

SO frustrated with this.

Was able to clear one by putting shock jockey traps on the approximate wall where the enemy's voice sounded like it was coming from, and I suppose he was close enough to it to be hit.

Seriously, three times in three different locations on my first playthrough. You'd think this would have been caught in testing. :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i have not had any issues! (knock on wood)

here we go!! lol no issues for me as well

Here's an idea don't melee lol. I played all day yesterday and haven't encounter any issues except for frame-rate lag here and there.

I'm yet to find any problems like this with the game, Seems pretty flawless tbh.

I'm stuck after a battle because Elisabeth is busy. Biggest issue imo is the field of vision. It's like looking through a box. Then again, they do say that the man is constantly squinting. Actually, if you squint really hard, so that you barely see anything at all, that's what this game's FOV is.

I've had people get stuck in walls but I've just used an rpg to kill them.

The only bug I found was I used undertow on an enemy and he went flying into a big gear and got stuck in it with the health bar and everything, but didn't move. Easy kill!

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further

The restart checkpoint option in the game is useless. It's the exact same thing as loading your last autosave. What it should do, is send you back to the start of the current map OR the end of a major in-game event.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot. Don't shoot enemies that are skylining. If you do, they will fall through the world and get stuck there without dying. This will usually stop you from advancing in the game.

[quote user="GRIZZY1"]

Elizabeth is stuck half way in a elevator and I need her to unlock a door so now I cannot proceed any further

[/quote]

Try aiming your gun at her she will side step out the way when you do maybe that will get her unstuck.