Bug - TapTiles / Xbox on Win 8 - Cannot sign in

So I've used my Windows 8 (now 8.1) laptop just fine since it's purchase several months ago. I've purchased and played several Win8 games, including TapTiles. However, as of yesterday, I am no longer able to sign into my account/profile to play TapTiles, Xbox Games, or any other Win8 game that I need to sign into my profile for (when I start my laptop, I see a message in the icon tray that I couldn't sign into or start something, but it never tells me what it is and I don't know how to find out). What can I do to fix this issue and again sign into my Microsoft Account / profile to play these games on my Windows 8 laptop?

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Other users have said this issue resolved after agreeing to the new TOS. Have you already accepted the new TOS? Also are you not able to log in at all or just sporadically? Thanks!

It looks like it has resolved itself somehow. My laptop wasn't signing into Windows Group Policy (or something like that) for some reason, and that was what was keeping me from being able to sign in.

Glad that was resolved! Let me know if you have any other issues. =)

Same issue tonight.  Signed into Xbox.com, but that Tactile app won't sign in.  App is in a constant loop telling me to try to login to Xbox.com when I already am.