Bug achievement "What Does This Button Do?"

Before getting the DLC command horde, i completed the target of this achievement with the rockets of the silverback but after loading this dlc, the bug of this achievement occured and hasn't been unlocked where as the achievement "stocked pilled" has been unlocked.

Thanks for giving advices about it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you gone back and got one more kill with a rocket?

there were no rockets before the horde command pack. you need to upgrade the silverback to level 3 before rockets are available. the witty repairtee achievment unlocks when the silverback gets to level 2

yeah sure,  so i made 500kills and i stopped to 797kills before loading dlc and the after loading dlc a friend invited me in private horde and the achievement "stock pilled" has been unlocked in the lobby of this private game but not the achievement "what does this button do?". And for more information i begin the level of the silverback.

sorry for mistakes, so for information i begin the level 2 of the silverback and i used the silverback of one my friends cause he has unlocked the rockets of the silverback.

So you did get a kill after you downloaded the Horde Command Pack?

[quote user="Ghostrider1878"]

there were no rockets before the horde command pack. you need to upgrade the silverback to level 3 before rockets are available. the witty repairtee achievment unlocks when the silverback gets to level 2

[/quote]

True, but what if he has been playing for months with someone elses silverback killing locust with rockets and just now got the dlc pack?

Getting kills with rockets will not start tracking until you download the DLC.

So all 797 kills you got with the rockets? Doesn't count.

so before dowloading, i made 797 kills with the silverback of one of my friends on this xbox and after dowloading the horde command pack on my xbox i tried to kill few locusts with the rockets of the silverback. And i tried too to move my save on usb for restarting but the server keep of my stats. So What else can i try?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user="Ghostrider1878"]

[/quote]

True, but what if he has been playing for months with someone elses silverback killing locust with rockets and just now got the dlc pack?

[/quote]

never thought of it that way.

Go to stats and go over one to the right and see what you bar reads for the achievement.