Buddy of mine got the Black Widow Sniper on his first Spectre pack

Please, help me kill him.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i got the grunt and turian on my first spectre pack, which is the first pack i bought. i saved the 60,000 credits up. my one friend did the same thing and only got a few medigels and a crappy gun.

nice. Haven't bought my first one yet. Ran out of time last night. First thing I'm doing tonight though

bought 2 spectre packs and 3 vet packs and a few recruits - all crappy heavy pistols and an upgraded shotty and a burst assult rifle. :(

Deft. would like to have gotten my Drell Vanguard on the first try

Its the "Widowmaker". And I had gotten it the second day of the demo in a veteran box. So I don't think that its only available in the Spectre pack.

[quote user="EVIL CLAW"]

Its the "Widowmaker". And I had gotten it the second day of the demo in a veteran box. So I don't think that its only available in the Spectre pack.

[/quote]You realize there's another variant right? The Black Widow Sniper is the Semi-Auto version. 

masseffect.wikia.com/.../Black_Widow

right there guy. Black Widow. Very rare N7 sniper

No, I didn't. My bad (as they say). I had no idea there was a semi auto version of it and now I wants it.

twitter.com

I can honestly say that I'm in love with this thing.

Increased Ammo Capacity + Damage Boost = OMGSOMUCHFUN

I like how the black widow is actually black this time around. :p The three shot clip makes it absolutely unstoppable as well

haha i got that with my first spectre pack i bought today too. Havent had a chance to use it yet.