brutal legend

brutal legend rocks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a good game never got to try the multiplayer however campaign was only fun for so long.

This game was the ultimate deception. At first it started out as an awesome hack-n-slash/action adventure. Then out of nowhere, it turns into a freaking RTS. And I cannot stand RTS games. I immediately returned it when the switch occurred.

I didn't really like it...started off good, then just got...ugh...bad.

i agree the jump to RTS was really weird but it was still sort of cool wouldve rather had it stay action tho easily one of the best action games ive played and one of the more innovative RTS games.

The transfer to RTS wasn't something I liked, but the game had a great soundtrack and was very playable so I endured the RTS elements as best as I could.

Brutal Legend flopped. Hard. It tried to do too many things, and didn't end up doing any of them particularly well. It's one saving grace, the story was awesome.

I love the game too.

if anyone still plays add me or send me a message. i got the game on release day and still havent got the online achievements  

Well I came in here to say something, but apparently I already said it.....a year ago.

I find some of the comments in this thread to be quite ammusing as they just prove that when gamers claim that they're tired of the "same 'ol, same 'ol", it's  all just empty worded nonsence. Once again Tim Schaefer and Double Fine deliver another wonderfully unique and "different" take on an old and stale genre and people ignore and dismiss it. Was the game perfect? No. Was the game one of the greatest games ever made? Certainly not. But it did inject alot of personality and newness into the hack and slash adventure genre and gave gamers what they "claim" they want. Brutal Legend was unique and different. Great sountrack, unique storyline, and a blend of different things all wrapped into a game bursting with originality  What those same gamers REALLY want, is another Call Of Duty or Madden shoved down their throats................so they can complain about that too. I respect everyones opinions. Maybe you hate Jack Black. Maybe you just didnt "get" the games premise. I respect that. But I certainly hope you aren't  one of those gamers that are clamoring for something "new or different" because Brutal Legand delivered that in spades.