Brotherhood Multiplayer Issues - Unable to join party members

Assassin's Creed Multiplayer has been sketchy at best for me... but in the past couple of months I have been unable to join any lobbies with my friends - we always get "game session unreachable" or "disconnected from host, returning to menu". We play regularly on games like Reach and Black Ops, but Brotherhood has a terrible online system.

Anyone else experiencing this / found a fix? Very disappointed with Ubisoft.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What about the DLC?  Do all of you have it or not?

I have the DLC and have had no problems.

which DLC I have 2.0

me and my son who is just downstairs on his xbox and in my xbox live party allways have trouble joining each other in the same game. we have all the same DLC .

i know not many as many people play this game as COD or HALO but ubisoft has problems with this it.

I have the same problem, and I have all the DLC which means it is't part of the issue, sometimes trying to host a party of 6+ it's impossible because it wont let people join if a certain person is hosting it, or something about a NAT for some people.

Sounds like a connection issue. R u using anything other than a direct wired connect?

[quote user="AwkwardlyBrutal"]

I have the same problem, and I have all the DLC which means it is't part of the issue, sometimes trying to host a party of 6+ it's impossible because it wont let people join if a certain person is hosting it, or something about a NAT for some people.

[/quote]

If you ever think its your NAT you can take a look at this.  http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/7448.aspx  It has helped me in the past.

It wasn't my NAT, it was someone else's, sorry for making it sound that way.

And I'm using WIFI, not a direct wired connection.

Off topic kinda,

After I got kicked out last night Brutal ( I just had a great poison kill, RAAAA), I went to check the setting on my router and for some reason they where all back to standard.  I have no idea how they got back that way ( maybe a 3 year old, lol)

i have the exact same problem as Skandil it says "game session unreachable" but we both have all the DLC and both are nats are open she can connect to other people just not to me does anyone know how to fix this?

i can join matches but  it takes forever my router use to be extremely fast but now i cant even get on youtube and play multiplayer