Broken Sword 5 - Broken For Me

Broken Sword 5 worked ok for me the first couple of times, but for the last three days the game is impossible to play. When you start up the game its says 'press A to sign in'.  When i press A the words 'signing in...' appear but nothing progresses beyong that point. Have waited beyond 20 minutes on some occassions. I have tried many times. After hard reboots of console and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. 

I am in the Windows 10  Dashboard preview program. I think the problem may have started after one of the updates for that. I had the new dashboard installed when i first played Broken sword (which was 28th September) and it worked, but theres been updates since then.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  However, if you believe the issue is caused by the preview you should post to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having this problem aswell. I also have the preview dashboard and tried to click on your link to the preview forum but it says the group cannot be found. I have the game as a rental and I hope that maybe the next update could fix this soon before I have to send it back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.