Broken Camera and Offline Lag (Video)

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but i saw this video about a week ago and thought i should share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NO REGRETS FOR THE LAZY LINK

oops

If that isn't edited, then all I have to say is GG TA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q 

i saw either this video or a very similar one on thunderstruck game channel

Huzzah for lazy game development.  

Yeah i saw this,It explains alot.Partly why aggressive play is more rewarding,You can pop those campers before they see you.

^At least Treyarch delivered on their promise to discourage camping, lol.  This explains a lot.  I wouldn't say that aggressive players always prosper though.  I tend to crouch/go prone behind cover a lot and pop up.  I also head glitch a lot, especially with LMGs.  But when I do play aggressive I sometimes wonder how I killed someone so easily.  It happens several times a night where I seem to kill someone that is being derpy.  Gotta wonder now if they just didn't see me.  

-

I'm interested to know what exactly determines the "camera lag".  

^^i been doing abit of that to rank up the LSAT,want dual band with smoke!

^ I was having a rough time getting the head shots for the camos for LMGs until I slapped a variable zoom on the MK, which I was furthest behind on compared to the other 3 LMGs.  In about 3 hours I got the 40 head shots I needed for my 100... it took me a month of on/off use to get the first 60.  I might have diamond LMGs soon.  Haven't seen many people rocking those so I might actually have to show them off once I get em.  I need another 15 with the HAMR, 40 with the LSAT and like 50 with the QBB.  

-

Hopefully the VZ has similar results on all LMGs.  It made aiming for the head so much easier, you just have to factor in the recoil.  

BTW are you rocking the Dual band and smoke on the LSAT because of Xbox Ahoy's video?  I saw that the other day.  I've considered trying out a LMG/smoke/Dual Band combo before but can't seem to give up my shock charges for my LMG classes. Hows it working for you?