British release three days later than US.

I think mainland Europe get it on 26th or 27th

Anyone think this will hurt the sales? 

I think having different release dates encourages piracy!

Have these companies learned nothing from Movie releases in the past!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't hate the player hate the game... USA USA USA!!!!

They always let the underdog test the game first.

-

when we Europe and Austraila get the game, it will be lag free............ huhumm...

-

-

/sarcasm

Yeah,i have to wait a whole 3 days after US,(28th for my pre-order)does'nt sound like much but will be a long @ss wait for me!I think i will stay away from the forums for those 3 days,will only make things worse!

Those 3 days are going to be the hardest. Watching all those guys on my friend list playing.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

Yeah,i have to wait a whole 3 days after US,(28th for my pre-order)does'nt sound like much but will be a long @ss wait for me!I think i will stay away from the forums for those 3 days,will only make things worse!

[/quote]

You wont even want to turn your xbox on. I had to wait a week for gow, i could have waited another week but it was seeing ppl on my FL playing it that was killing me so i ended up avoiding the xbox all together.

But like Dusty says - they NEED the practice  :P hehehe

Someone has to test out the servers so we might aswel let them get frustrated first! The servers should be fine for the rest of us coming online. Optimism ftw

Where is Xbox from? Why wouldn't we get to play it first? Common sense guys.

27th for us in Aust... Better than the 28th I guess. Should be 25th for everyone. :(

its good the uk gets it three days later,thats gives us three days of reviews to read about how messed up the online play is and how much hasn`t been fixed since the beta.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

its good the uk gets it three days later,thats gives us three days of reviews to read about how messed up the online play is and how much hasn`t been fixed since the beta.

[/quote]

Hey Sunshine,

You must be the one who always is the happy one in private life.. yes?