Brink

Free DLC almost here, and with hardly any lag as of last week and now. Brink do the impossible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

L.O.L

They put out a DLC the moment my wireless router decides to suck...awesome. Whenever I played, I had to hope there was only at least 4 people in a match or host migration was sent to me (never happened).

brink = total failure due to lag

Brink was essentially a less hacked version of TF 2 when it comes down to it. I think if Bethesda tried to do a little more to assist with connection aspects of the game, then it'd probably be better in most peoples eyes.

I'll stick to TF2.

First of all, what FPS have lag at launch nowadays? Second, If I've been playing full to almost full matches (Before my gold expired recently)  with no AI to begin with, that shows the community is vastly growing. Lastly, so many gamers are flawed and fail to relies how some can be so corrupt with non-important issues, despite some valid points. What ever happened to playing games for run?

Apart from the lag, how does Brink shape up. I was thinking of renting it before buying. But due to some of the negitive feedback which is abit off putting, is the game even worth renting for the single play alone.

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

Apart from the lag, how does Brink shape up. I was thinking of renting it before buying. But due to some of the negitive feedback which is abit off putting, is the game even worth renting for the single play alone.

[/quote]They released a patch for the lag, Brink is a game where the more you play it especially on multiplayer it grow on to you, it takes time to get used to Brink. Play with me sometime don't worry about my subscription got that covered, rent it first it's worth a buy in many eyes of gamers, but your skeptical so rent it and I'll telll you more.

I think it is a lot of fun, but would still definitely suggest renting it first.  This game seems to be a love it or hate it type of game.  I think many people assume that because it is a FPS, it's gameplay will be much like other FPS titles they are familiar with, when in fact it plays more like TF2 or Monday Night Combat.

$39.99 at future shop this week... Worth it?