Brink or gta4 or sniper?

Was going to get one of these games today but I can't decide which one in time I want to get them all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

GTA 4

just never liked the look of Brink, GTA and its DLC are fantastic and Sniper (if its ghost warrior) is a very good shooter.

i'd go with GTA due to the amount of content in the game.

I'd say go for GTA 4 as well. Great game with lots of replay value.

Between these, I had Sniper but it was too frustrating for me and I sold it.  I've never been a GTA fan.  So Brink wins by default.

[quote user="oo Yungstar oo"]

just never liked the look of Brink, GTA and its DLC are fantastic and Sniper (if its ghost warrior) is a very good shooter.

i'd go with GTA due to the amount of content in the game.

[/quote]

Oh god...I nearly spit up my cup of orange juice all over my laptop keyboard.

If you've never played a GTA, get that. If you have, I'd reccomend Brink.  Brink has a lag fixing patch coming out either this week or the next and will have free DLC coming out in June.  And if for whatever reason you want to get Sniper: Ghost Warrior, get a trial if there is one or rent it before you buy it.  I've heard it is god awful.

GTA4, hands down.  Actually, this crosses over into the "fact" category.  It is no longer considered opinion.

Easy GTA 4. It's the better game. Brink is OK, but it has a better multiplayer than single player. And Sniper is just not a good game. Only get it if you can find it super cheap and have nothing else to play.

You know that you can buy Sniper: Ghost Warrior and GTA IV for less than the cost of Brink?

Out of those choices I would get GTA IV.

I'd say go with brink.