Brink DLC ? wait what ?

A week ago Agents of Change was free,now I am seeing it costing 800pnts, Am I missing something here ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It was free for 2 weeks.

it is not worth 800msp

Oh just for Two Weeks ? I dont get that.Anyone who is going to get it will get it when its free so why not just make it free ? oh well I dont have the game anymore they never fixed the muddy textures so I sold it for a loss lol.Just was curious, thnx guys.

Last time I played it, Brink was dead.

Brink is not dead. It's not the best game and it didn't live up to it's hype but it's got a dedicated community everytime I check. That being said the DLC is not worth the MS points at all and they should be ashamed of themselves for being such tightwads about it. Imo they killed any hope the game had with that move.

limited offer only. why not make it free? coz those of you who didn't buy it when it was free will want to be playing the dlc with your friends who did.. therefore will pay the cost. that's the theory anyway

Did they ever fix the lag issue with brink? I'm willing to try it if the horrid lag is gone. It looks like a fun teamfortress-ey game.

Downloaded it when it was free even though I don't have the game. ^_^

They need to facelift that game if they wish to make it playable. I sold it after like 2 weeks. The next DLC should be "Sorry we made you waste 60 bucks on this".

What is so bad about it? The only thing I heard that was bad was the lag.