Bringing in the new year with a 2v2 Halo CE Tournament!

Hey everyone. I'm stopping by to let you know that Cleaning Crew will be holding a tournament in January. It will be a 2v2 Tournament. Public access, courtesy of the Cleaning Crew. Details:

Game Type: Slayer
Map: (Anniversary only)
Match: 2 vs 2
Score to win: 25 Kills
Date: January 21st (Saturday)

Prizes:
First place: (To each Player)
-20$ Microsoft point key.

Second Place: (To each Player)
-1 Month Xbox Live Membership Key.

Third Place:
-Displayed in the Tournament Winner circle Screenshot.

Prizes are provided by me. At the end of the tournament, I will send the winners a Key to their appropriate earned prize, Once the three ranking teams pose for a quick screenshot, which will be displayed in our tournament hall of fame.

If you would like to participate, see our forum at http://moppingup.webs.com There will be a forum section specifically for signing up. Only 1 post is needed per team, and please, follow the template in the read me post.
Questions or comments can be directed to me here through PM or reply, or on the Cleaning Crew Forum, Or on Xbox Live; Zero Sc0pe. This IS a Halo (CE) Anniversary tournament, strictly.
The official date of the tournament is January 21st, and registration IS open until January 10th.

You do NOT have to register on our forum to post in the signups, and there are no fees or dues to enter, come, have fun, and perhaps bring home a nice prize. no team mate? no problem. we allow single entry's as well, and you will be able to decide who you want to team up with based on other single applicants.

Thank you for your time, and i hope to see you all there. Good luck, and happy hunting,

Zero Sc0pe

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

If you have any questions, feel free to reply, i check my posts regularly, nearly hourly.

i'll join once i find a teammate, thanks <3

no problem, and you don't have to have a teammate. you can join single status, and pick a teammate from other single players.

Can i still compete if i have the anniversary map packs on halo reach but not combat evolved????

If you can access the Anniversary play lists, and just having the map packs won't hinder you from playing under CE Settings, then yes indeed, you can. seek me out on xbox live, we can talk and test things out, to see if you'll be physically able to play, but as far as im concerned, yes, welcome aboard, happy hunting.

DON'T miss out people, there's not much time before the 10th of january, and registration WILL CLOSE.

You must go to the forum, and post yourself (or your team) to be put onto the master list of tournament participants.

Go to http://moppingup.webs.com for details, and to get yourself into this tournament.

Prizes:
First place: (To each Player)
-20$ Microsoft point key.

Second Place: (To each Player)
-1 Month Xbox Live Membership Key.

Third Place:
-Displayed in the Tournament Winner circle Screenshot.

=============================================

In light of recent news, that keys are specific to the country purchased in, it seems we cannot offer the previous said prize. we are thinking on a solution to this problem. The absolute worse case scenario being, we have to resubmit the prizes, being something anyone could obtain. We are sorry for this inconvenience. 

as far as i'm aware, it's 2v2 slayer, and anniversary maps. will it be regular slayer settings? slayer pro? anniversary slayer? will you be changing them in anyway? eliminating radar, etc?

We will be changing the prizes. not everyone can receive them, so we'll have to think of something else... at this point, fair warning, it's looking kind of grim as to the actual value of these new prizes...

as far as settings:

Anniversary Maps

Anniversary Team Slayer (3 shot magnums) will be the game type

No time limit, play until someone wins.

Radar will be allowed on the larger maps, taken out on maps like Beaver Creek.

There's still a debate on power weapons, but at this point, my full intentions is to play the maps as they were presented to us, the players, by 343. any more questions just ask, more on prizes when we have more... again i apologize   for this huge let-down, if i'd known about the key issue, i'd have come up with a different prize from the get go.

Okay, here's a few updates.

Firstly , Membership to my clan is not required in any way to participate, We simply opened the doors to the public to participate in our first tournament ever.

and finally,

I have found validation that xbox cards in general are non transferable.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Microsoft_Points

-SO-, (and i am going to remind everyone , i have been keeping all of my posts across the xbox community up to date as things develop.), I have thought up a few alternative reward methods, for winning this tournament.

(This is a rough draft of the new prize system, since we cannot offer the first choices to everyone who participates, due to country variation.)

1st Place:

- (After i look into any legal issues/stipulations) $ Via Paypal, between 15-20 USD.

- An animated GIF Avatar/forum signature, featuring you, and acknowledging that you won 1st place.

- An honorary Profile Placed in a "Hall of Fame" Section on our website, which will also include access to our medal system, which when you achieve 1 of the medals, you are credited for it, once viewed on your file share. (more on our website on medals, or ask if you have questions.)

- Included in the Winner's Circle screen shot, for 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

2nd Place:

- (After i look into any legal issues/stipulations) $ Via Paypal, between 5-10 USD.

3rd Place:

============================================

The list above as of right now, are the tournament prizes up for grabs, yeah, i know, it's not as grand as the Microsoft points, but i'd also like to point out 2 facts. 1, i have no control over Microsoft's point system, and two, this is a free tournament, which is intended to be enjoyed for the sake of playing, as well as the prizes. All that said, that's my final verdict on things.