Bring on your reviews fellow Ghosts.....

SP. MP, CO-OP, Horde whatever you've played so far!!!!!!!!!  pros and Cons!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am interrested in seeing some feedback too.

bump

No news is NOT good news.

While my opinion is just an opinion of the game and nothing more, here's what I have to say on my limited time in game.

I played some siege and got my @@@ handed to me but loved it none the less. I messed around with Guerilla mode alone and think it's gonna be a blast with friends. Having played most of the maps I like the flow and feel of the game. Nope, this is not the GR we all remembered but for me that's alright...change is good.

Is Guerrila mode like Terrorist Hunt from R6V? I was hoping they'd have one. T-hunt was like horde only you hunt down the enemy and kill them all, instead of them coming for you. I liked it 100X better than a horde mode because you can actually win.

cant say im taotally impressed with it so far. its still early though. the other GR were better i think but like i said, not enough time invested so far. im sure once my friends get their hands on a copy and i'm with my crew i'll have a diffrent outlook on it.

[quote user="Tug Phelps"]

Is Guerrila mode like Terrorist Hunt from R6V? I was hoping they'd have one. T-hunt was like horde only you hunt down the enemy and kill them all, instead of them coming for you. I liked it 100X better than a horde mode because you can actually win.

[/quote]

All of the GR games actually started this "Horde mode" phase.   Its been around in every GR game that I have played. BUT even better because it was up to 16 players!!!   So if GRFS does not have this mode I am going to be very disappointed.   Its always been there with up to 16 players. In fact GRAW 2 had an achievement to survive for 60 minutes of unlimited enemies.  You could hunt them down or try to survive their attacks.  I helped many people with that achievement. 

So far I'm enjoying the single player.  Missions feel pretty tactical and they do a good job of making you "feel" like you're a ghost.  Gonna hop on multiplayer in a little bit.  Kind of worried about how the community will be since this game is getting like no hype and theres hardly anyone ever on the forums.

Yeah so far the Campaign is pretty good.  Love all the civilians running around and so far the guns are fun to use.  Only thing I am getting used to, not a bad thing just not used to it is the way it ties in the gameplay with the cutscenes and how it feels like there is a 5th camera man in your company.  But so far the Campaign feels tactical.  I will hit up some MP in a bit.

Glad to hear the campaign is fun so far.   Have any of you tried out the co-op campaign?