BRING CHINATOWN BACK

I would like to see IW bring Chinatown back to MW3.... Anyone agrees?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gimme Summit.

You want to bring back one of the biggest campfest maps? No thank you.

^ Hazard in Black Ops was Cliffside in WaW.

Carentan > Chinatown

Yes I do miss the 100 plus kills a game.  I once got 128 kills on headquarters on that map.  The only other map that I could do that on was Dome on WaW.  cdt, nothing good is ever free on xbox live!!  

Its not IW choice on what multiplayer stuff to bring they control the story mode. Sledge hammer makes the mutiplayer it would be cool to see china town but it be neat as well to see shipment that was like the best small map

^^ I would love to get Summit in Blops 2. That was my favorite map with Nuketown. I hope they have a re-make or even a free release for it. I can't speak for Chinatown however as I don't recall anything about the map.

I like just about all the maps IW has made. So why don't they just make a game that's a multi player game only. In doing this just use all the maps from all the Modern warefare games. Instead of DLC maps Have DLC guns. This would give all a really long map list. And if they wanted to add a map or two that would be cool

Instead of giving us maps from previous CoD titles I would rather see them give us more maps from this game. Or give us the Face Off maps in all game modes. Many of those are big enough for 6v6 combat.

And of course they'd have to be free or people would whine.....