Bring Back the "Play All Music" button!

Being an original Zune Music customer, the first Xbox Music app and its featurelessness irritated me. It was buggy (kept redownloading and duplicating songs) wireless music syncing and playlist syncing was non existent and still is, as far as offline playlist creation goes. But it got better and better at being a cloud music player and I learnt to use WMP and the desktop syncing app. Great! Now this mew 8.1 version comes out, I'm annoyed that it isn't as good at band bios and accompanying band iconography but meh. What really "grinds my gears" is that I can't just simply play all my music anymore! I used to be able tap, swipe and play. I now cannot. Unless I spend the time adding my 400+ albums to one playlist AND remember to add every new acquisition as I download it to this playlist I can't do that. Where's the "Play all music" button gone? I can't just tap, swipe and play then sit back and enjoy any more. Please Microsoft, bring this button back! For me its 1,000 times more important than the start button being brought back. I didn't care about that. A persons entire collection should ALWAYS be considered by default a playlist by itself. Thankfully, my Windows Phone still has a simple "play" button for my entire collection. Don't you dare take that away too!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey, KlaePlay

We're here & happy to report that we very much appreciate your feedback. It's important to us that we deliver the best possible service & with that in mind we have created an Xbox Music Suggestion Box.  If you share the info there, it will definitely get to the people who have the power to reshape the program. Please post again if we can help with any support questions & we'll do our best for you. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.