Bring back Bungie for Halo 5

For anyone outside of USA - playing Halo 4 sucks rotten ducks eggs!

The netcode that 343i used is so broken it is unplayable!!!

A quick search of youtube videos can attest to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKRdTKJ5lbA

sums it up!

If Microsoft wants to salvage the HALO franchise (The platform that made Xbox so popular) the best thing they could do is give HALO 5 back to Bungie.

Probably too late for H5

Ive played Halo4 MP for several weeks - after a few games I go back to REACH - where there is a lot less lag!l  EVERY DAY!!

As they say - The king is dead - long live the king.

RIP Halo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Amusing choice of gamertag *just* for this post.

Bungie will not be taking over for Halo 5 or 6, though you are right in that more care needs to be taken for the networking and general online experience. Compare it to most other games, and the few other games of a comparable size and budget. It pales in comparison.

Bring back fire 'nades.

Deliberately Done :)

Im well aware that 343I will be at the reins of Halo for the rest of its life (how ever long or short it may be)

Reach MP IS quite reasonable re lag issues

The one gripe is that you can get booted for JUST ONE betrayal (Most due to lag - I assure you :) )

The last time was within 30 seconds of the game starting! - I play with my kid so in team slayer they are boot 50% of their team which softens the pain a bit LOL.

Surely they can spend the time and get it right!

Thanks for your comments

- JUST found his - looks brand new - halo4multiplayersucks.org/.../index.php

Y U NO LIKE FIRE 'NADES

..cause like the other types - they tend to get me booted! :)

www.halowheelmen.com/.../viewtopic.php

All valid points!!!

Especially No 2!!!

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Amusing choice of gamertag *just* for this post.

Bungie will not be taking over for Halo 5 or 6, though you are right in that more care needs to be taken for the networking and general online experience. Compare it to most other games, and the few other games of a comparable size and budget. It pales in comparison.

[/quote]Bob i love that you are not crazy about halo 4 but are not just an angry kid screaming about how halo 4 sucks while raising no good points other than saying it sucks.

Thank you : )

So naive... Bungie don't want to work on Halo anymore.

Bungie made Reach, which in my eyes killed Halo, but 343 brought it back with H4. Stop hatin.