Breaking Bad Season Pass Doesn't Work

I too purchased a season pass - for Breaking Bad. And I anxiously awaited my download, which never came. I fought with my RT for some time, then found this site. I'll try the uninstall idea, but I have no mouse to right click. I suspect this will infuriate me and cause me to want to climb up on the roof and toss it off.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi DowncastVermin5

Sorry to hear that this issue is persisting.  Do you have a Windows 8 PC or any other way of accessing Xbox Video? Is the content showing as available there?  

Have you tried signing out of the app & back in? Do you see any updates available in the app store? Either one of those can often get history showing correctly, but let us know how it goes when you can try.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Nope. I don't have an Xbox console. I'm working on a Surface RT.  And the app tells me that I haven't purchased anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Downcast,

This issue should be resolved by now, but if you're still seeing troubles here it should be quickly resolved by refreshing your purchase history within the Xbox Music App on your Xbox 360 console.

We'll want to do this by opening Xbox Music and navigating to 'My Collection> Account Management', and press 'X' to refresh the purchase history.  (And it may sound a bit silly, but we'd recommend doing this three times in a row actually.)  After that we'll want to wait five to ten minutes and check for the new episode of Breaking Bad once more.

Please do let us know if you're still seeing issues or have any other questions about this process.

Sorry this didn't help.

Now the new episode is available, but it wants me to pay for it - I've already purchased it!

Sorry this didn't help.

The automatic download of new episodes just doesn't happen. When I purchased the season pass, the app provided the first 4 episodes - the ones that had already aired. When it came time for the new episode to arrive (last night), nothing happened. I fought with it, trying to initiate a download of some sort. Then I looked online for a reason it wasn't working. The answer I found was to uninstall, then reinstall the video app. I attempted this solution, but it had no effect. Now, I'm at a loss AND a day behind.

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you give more details?  What's not working?

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.