Brand New Xbox One, Unable to download apps, games or see membership

I set up my brand new xbox straight out of the box this morning and moved my 360 profile across all fine. Its hooked up to the internet because skype and IE works. Then when i try to even download say "netflix" for free it says there is an error, i put in my 25 digit code for forza 6 and it says there is an error: 

Purchase-Entitlement-1025
7f1211a8-8824-489e-8458-85ac8d121275
2015/09/15 - 01:56:46 UTC
I cant see my membership or privacy details in the settings section either. I have tried turning it on and off many times. Removing and re installing my account.
I called the help desk but he was unsure to problem and said i needed to hook it up with cable to the router.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I'm having the same issue.

I've checked all my billing details, made sure my profile is in order, and I still can't download ANY apps or games, or see my subscriptions. Got this Xbox One brand new yesterday and haven't been able to do anything.

I've tried redeeming 2 game codes (on the xbox as well as on my PC) that came with the console, and I've also tried downloading games in the store all without any luck. Latest error code from trying to redeem on my computer is below.

Purchase-Entitlement-1025

6f068819-920d-4640-964a-a4d20d87081a

2015/09/21 - 07:53:22 UTC

What's going on?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey @jeblinks

I ended up making a new account on the xbox and having to spend more money on xbox live because i became impatient. Then after 3days i decided to check back with my old account and everything had sorted itself out. Apparently there was a glitch when it came across from my 360 and it took some time to figure itself out. So you can either wait it out (annoying i know) or make another account like i did. Cheers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear it.  Can you check to make sure that all your billing info is correct at commerce.microsoft.com?

Beyond that you could try to get in touch with phone support at 1-800-469-9269 or contact @xboxsupport on Twitter.

Sorry this didn't help.

Again, the code provided means a billing issue.  Please call phone support and they can assist you.

Sorry this didn't help.