Brand New Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser Trailer.

HFJKSCJNSGHFDHSDJFHFOUISGBDFIASDLHNOMFGFASNDFLSANCJASHGYIFBKJANLKJ:DHIKAEFBACREVELATIONSVHSBGJCBHJDSGFJBCVGJHSDGFKBJKDBHSSDDSNDGAHFNDBFJGHSBFFRTDCGHNJNBGHJCGHNBHJCHGJBHJCYHJEXCITEMENT!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It looks super. I love the Assassin's Creed franchise, so another game is great. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds with Altair, Ezio and Desmond.

Also looking forward to see how they have updated the multiplayer. Here is hoping we see some stuff at E3.

EDIT.

Not interested in MP , although ACB was fun. Can't wait to see how it follow the story.

Glad they decided to make another,(I'm an assassin @ heart). jus hope they put the utmost effort into it.....

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

Not interested in MP , although ACB was fun. Can't wait to see how it follow the story.

[/quote]

I wish they would not have brought multiplayer to the franchise. The story could have been so much better in my opinion.

Atleast a jump in/out co-op. exclusive trailer being released on my birthday, and the xbox keynote.....june the 6th

Hoping this one DOESN'T have MP, sure I liked Brotherhood's MP it's very original but it just didn't have any lasting power and got boring quick. Plus it took away from the SP greatly, which is the only reason why we play Assassin's Creed.