Bragging Rights and The Little Things

Alright, first things first.  I am OFFICIALLY claiming bragginf rights.  YOU ALL thought the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer would suck and that Mass effect 3 would suck.  I was the only one (of a few?) that were positive on the subject.  And look who was right.  Thats right, the Boggiest bog of them all that is bound west.  Me.

*does the "He was right" dance*

Alright, now that we have gotten that official me claiming bragging rights business done with, lets mvoe on to the next important topic.

Now, we all know how the big things will probably affect us.  But what about the little things?  What about the Krogan on Illium that you can either reunite or break up with the Asari girlfriend.  What about the Quarian on that one planet you can save.  What about saving Rana.  Or getting Wrex's armor.  Or keeping Mordin's assistant alive.  Or punching the reporter in the face?  What about saving or letting Jack kill that one guy?  What about Conrad?  And what about the colony, Zhu's hope.  Also, how will Miranda's sister knowing about her help us.  Or how will Jacob's father's fate help?  How will that Batarian in Omega that you meet in the entrance tunnel help, or Ish?  how will he help?  Will exposing those people to the detective help too?  Also, how will letting Vido live or die help or hurt?  Will Kasumi's data help us, or hurt us.  Will we discover the secret of Lady Liberties head?  Will Kal Reager, Veetor, and that Quarian soemhow all unite to help?  Will giving the evidence or not help or hurt.  Will Shepard's love triangle end up hurting him or helping him?  Will Ashley be pregnant for male Shepards?  Actually, by this logic, she would have already been pregnant and have had a son.  Which would be AWESOME!!!!

So, all of these little things, and so much more, are what I want to know.  Dont you too?  Any other little things you want to add?  Or do you have any ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh, as a note, id like to add that if i see any "map pack" DLC, and the maps are ***, then i will personally drive a screwdriver into the eye of whoever thought of that........

Somebody is going to be disappointed on release...

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Somebody is going to be disappointed on release...

[/quote]

Indeed.

I'm guessing someone isn't aware of the performance of EA servers come release day.  Usually they don't compensate for enough traffic and well you should know the end result, I'd say that's one potential issue the "multiplayer" could have, among several others within the mechanics itself that are already present in the demo alone.

However, what I find more intriguing and basically hilarious is this notion of "I told you so", your "bragging rights" statement in your signature, and that everything you've seen so far from the demo will inexplicably be the end product and the final representation of the end product. But in reality, Mass Effect 3 isn't even released nor is it in your disc tray yet, so hold off on blowing up your ego with dense air when you don't even know if it's "super awesome".

I don't know about you, but I'd rather see people on here have negative things to say about the demo itself, (legitimate issues, not minimal), than a white wash of blind positive praise about the full game that's not even released yet. Atleast then you won't have people coming on here release day and thereafter who make up ginormous posts about how they're somehow let down.

Moral of this post; make an actual concrete judgment of something when it's actually in your disc tray and you've had time to flesh it out.

[quote user="CrypticZer0"]

I'm guessing someone isn't aware of the performance of EA servers come release day.  Usually they don't compensate for enough traffic and well you should know the end result, I'd say that's one potential issue the "multiplayer" could have, among several others within the mechanics itself that are already present in the demo alone.

However, what I find more intriguing and basically hilarious is this notion of "I told you so", your "bragging rights" statement in your signature, and that everything you've seen so far from the demo will inexplicably be the end product and the final representation of the end product. But in reality, Mass Effect 3 isn't even released nor is it in your disc tray yet, so hold off on blowing up your ego with dense air when you don't even know if it's "super awesome".

I don't know about you, but I'd rather see people on here have negative things to say about the demo itself, (legitimate issues, not minimal), than a white wash of blind positive praise about the full game that's not even released yet. Atleast then you won't have people coming on here release day and thereafter who make up ginormous posts about how they're somehow let down.

Moral of this post; make an actual concrete judgment of something when it's actually in your disc tray and you've had time to flesh it out.

[/quote]

-

QFT. ESPECIALLY the last sentence... there is so much truth in that.