Boycotting ME3

I hate to say this, but I'm not buying this game. The monetization on this game's DLC is absurd nonsense!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wtf does this mean.. monetization

Your choice, FoomBerry, I suspect that you'll be missing out on one of the greatest games ever made though, there's no doubt that they're milking it, but I can forgive much of that if they deliver a worthy finale...:-)

ok so why tell us? I mean its not like telling us is going to inspire really anyone to boycott this game over 1 10$ piece of DLC (thats free with the N7 edition btw, and the reason it costs others money is because we aren't getting the N7 editoin) that isn't integral at all to the games storyline in anyway.

I bet if I had a look at the average persons smart phone (iphone or android) that is also complaining about DLC I would find 15-30$ worth of in app transactions across mulitple apps yet when a game company sells a completely optional 10$ piece of DLC (that is free for a lot of people) they go insane over it.

Monetization definition 

@OP the choice is up to you. But don't let some random person going by the name of TotalBiscuit make up your mind. (I never heard of him till I searched this alleged boycott). However don't be surprised if he and other countless boycotters pirate the game. Just saying, not to ridicule but to show how this is quite stupid not you personally but the boycott as a whole. 

thanks whitewings...never seen that word before lol...IMO I'm nit letting anyone control my thoughts on what games are thought to be best.

DLC costs money?!!! what-what-WHAAAT?  Have you bought the rediculously overpriced map packs for any of the FPS titles I see on your played list?  If so, I can safely say, Hypocrite.

Either way, have fun boycotting.  I'm sure Bioware will take full notice.

once apon on a time in Xbox land dlc was free..true story.

Am not going to boycott, yet am pissed off about this. I played both ME 1 and 2 and I want to see how it ends. I will however be buying the game used and not with any DLC. It's the way they have done this. With other games ME2 /DA:O you got the DLC if you bought the game new. Day 1 DLC had a purpose to get you to buy it new. If you played ME1 & 2 you would know this toon should be a big deal. This whole thing smells. This toon was never or should never have been out of the main game. Not CE only or DLC. He was not just thought up not in time to make it before Gold, this was EA's plan all along to milk more money out of us fans. After ME3 am done with anything EA does. DA2 was bad and showed what EA was doing to Bioware and now this. Mark my words EA will put Bioware under before to long. EAs done it before now they are doing it to Bioware. Once they have milked them with short deadlines and BS DLC and the games do not sell EA will just close them down and move on to distory the next one.

It sucks but at least they're giving people an option to get it if they didn't/couldn't get the CE edition. Imagine how bad it would be if they delayed this DLC by a month or two? I know I'd be pretty mad.

That's right, hit them where it hurts! Just keep telling all of us about it and I am sure they will make it free. -.-