Boycott the first Launch Of SF X Tekken

Do it! you know 6 to 12 months after launch of SF X? (X? y not vs?) Tekken they will release version 2.0  ( with 6 more characters and colors!) to be followed 8 months later by 3.0. SAM likes MVC3 and thought it was super ez and fun for every one to play unlike other fighting games where my wife or kids per say are completely lost because they haven't played the games for decades and have no fundamentals

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Last played game: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3"

Im not boycotting, my two favorite fighting franchises. But I refuse to pay for DLC content that is repackaged as a new game. Will not happen.

If they plan on making updates to the game, it will only be through DLC

www.eventhubs.com/.../sfxt-ono-confirms-updates-game-will-be-dlc-only

Why? This game is gonna be awesome!! I'll play the first one for a year or so and get good and learn fundamentals then if they do release a 2nd version I'll be picking up that too. Gotta keep up with the competition.

Not really interest in SxT but extemely interested in UMvC3...

Sure, I'll boycott UMvC3. I mean, SFxT looks and sounds a million times better. I wait, I read the thread wrong. Oh well, no thanks, I'll pass.

Yeah it's called Tekken x Street Fighter

lol boycotts never work, either because

A) There's not enough people willing to boycott the game to actually get their message across to the developers or

B) The people who claim to boycott the games actually end up buying the game anyways (i.e.: The people on steam who tried to boycott Black Ops)

I'm not trying to defend Ca$hcom or anything, but I do feel that its inevitable that they'll do another iteration of Street Fighter x Tekken a few months or a year after the release the first version. I mean, people still buy the new version so its not like they'll stop that trend simply because most people have a problem with it.

Hmm boycott SFxT or use Marduk to smash up the SF cast?

Quite frankly this is a bigger decision than "too be or not too be?"

Thanks, but I think I will pass.