Bouncing Betty vs. Claymore?

I find I get a lot more kills with the betty even though u can duck under it. What's everyone else opinion or choice?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I havent used them since MW2 Claymores. Scavenger and an AA12 made Blackworm look like a sissy.

Betties just because they can be tossed and take less time to use.

Betties can be easily deployed but claymores are harder to dodge. A non engineer person can dodge a bettie if they react quick enough. A claymore gives you less time to react.

Claymores go off faster, so they are more likely to get people running by...

Unfortunately I've seen them go off too late when facing someone, or had one run OVER one, it went off as he ran away... still didn't kill him. Plus, no vest.

betties have a 360 blast radius and are easier to put down. But personally, if without engineer I just duck around corners or walking into rooms. Works great.

so... yeah. Neither is perfect, but I think well placed the claymores have a higher chance to kill. Betties are easily placed just about anywhere. Plus betties don't have bright red lasers... though they have lights....

I hardly ever run into people using claymores. And now that I think of it I don't run into that many betties either.

Tomohawk

EMP nades are easily the best equiptment option. But lets keep it on the down low for forum users only, LOL.

Nah, blackhats pretty awesome too.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

EMP nades are easily the best equiptment option. But lets keep it on the down low for forum users only, LOL.

[/quote]  Keep what on the down low? ;)

Claymores.

-

Unpredictable and annoying, like my girlfriend.