Bought The Rezurrection Map Pack? Possible Perma Ban Incomming.

Not sure if this true or not, but it certainly explains the recent wave of Market Place Theft bans, and why Microsoft refuses to discuss them.

-

Basically, if you downloaded Rezurrection, there is a chance that your xbox randomly got red flagged for Market Place Theft, and Microsoft might have 'seen' the flagged and reacted with an PERMENANT Acount Suspension.

-

There have been users saying they did nothing wrong, and have downloaded Rezurrection. Either way, I'm worried, as I also bought Rezurrection... Hopefully I don't get banned.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I highly doubt it. Never heard of that website either.

It is nothing to do with buying the map-pack. It was people downloading a profile from the web in order to use the map-pack without paying that got them banned.

Good thing I skipped this map pack

Wow, that article was just one big stupid assumption from someone who simply had an opinion on something they are not privy to the information they needed?? So sad, "journalism" today...

From what I read on the net it was people "making codes or accessing them" somehow and purchasing items with the points. The COD map pack is not the reason behind the ban's, it was just a popular add-on that people were puchasing with the stolen points. Why do people think if you steal stuff off the internet it's not "stealing"? Ban them all.

I was thinking if something like that happened they would let everyone know.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I agree with Vote.

[quote]During the course of a recent investigation, we have discovered users who illegitimately accessed Xbox LIVE Marketplace downloadable content.  Our investigation reveals that this access was intentional and not accidental, constituting a blatant violation of the Terms of Use for the service.  We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses.

Please know that we are being very careful regarding these suspensions, and have clear evidence regarding each account issued a permanent suspension from the service.  We apologize for any frustration or confusion resulting from our inability to share individual details, and thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.

Cheers![/quote]

www.gameinformer.com/.../microsoft-issues-xbox-live-bans-to-alleged-dlc-thieves.aspx