Bought Halo 4 LE but not getting map pack

So I waited in line for hours to get my copy of Halo 4 LE and the first thing I did when I got home was enter all of the DLC codes. And at the time everything appeared to work perfectly. (same can't be said for my friend Matt but screw him) It was my understanding that when the time came for the map packs to be released they would begin downloading automatically. As I've been reading these forums I've heard that it was maybe suppossed to show up free for LE and season pass holders (even though it apparantly showed up as free for everybody (except me)) Can anybody here tell me what's going on? Cuz I really don't want to pay ten bucks for something that was supposed to be included for free.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

If you purchased the Limited Edition version of Halo 4 you should have received a red pouch inside the box. In that pouch is a code that redeems as the Infinity Actual Kit. That kit gives you the specializations, the armor skins in game, some emblems, and finally the War Games Season Pass.

If you've redeemed the codes on that pouch, please first confirm that you've downloaded the Infinity Actual Kit by going to Settings > Account > Download History. You should be able to see Infinity Actual Kit, press A and re-download the kit.

Once you've done that, launch Halo 4. After the game's on the main menu, select Xbox LIVE Marketplace, you'll be given the option to download the Crimson Map Pack for 0 msp. Just make sure that the point's value is actually showing up as 0 and not 800. If it's showing up as 0 on the right hand side, then go ahead and confirm the purchase and the map pack should begin downloading for you.

Let us know if that worked out. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Sammy, have you tried downloading the actual Crimson map pack from your in-game menu? That is where it will be available. As long as you entered a code for a War Game pass then you will be able to download the map pack for free through the in-game menu, it will not start on it's own. To get to the in-game store, load Halo 4, press Start, and select “Xbox LIVE Marketplace”. The DLC you want to download will be called “Crimson Map Pack (Season Pass)”.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.