Bought game won't stay unlocked when not connected to Live

I tried the trial game of Rez HD and then bought it outright which allowed me to unlock the game. However I mostly play offline, and only the trial game is available in this mode. If I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it, would it remember my saved data and unlocked levels? I've put a lot of hours in, and would hate to lose them.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Have you switched consoles at any point. When you buy a game you get two licenses one tied to your gamertag one tied to the console. If the one connected to the console isn't there you are required to sign into live under the gamertag that purchased the item.  If you are on a new console you need to transfer your licenses over and you will be able to play your games offline again.  www.xbox.com/drm

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your save date is on a separate file from the game itself.Check your hard drive for rez HD and delete the game, not the save data, and you'll be fine when it reinstalls.

Also, yes, if you've switched consoles, you will need to transfer licenses. If you haven't, reinstalling should do it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.