Bought game add-on but cannot download via GFWL marketplace!

Ok i bought SSF4 costume pack but when i go to GFWL marketplace it says "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later" If i bought something shouldn't i be able to USE it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

P.S. I think I know what the issue is but can't do anything about it...

I changed my xbox account region from USA to Hungary... That's when problems started... I noticed in my Microsoft account and billing information that i have 2 IDs-one for usa and one for hungary attached to my LIVE ID. Is there any way to delete the usa one becouse i think this is what is making the problem?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Being a GFWL issue, you may want to post on the GFWL forums - forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

However, if you had purchased this content before you migrated your account, that would be the problem.

This is from the account migration FAQ:

Q: Will I be able to re-download purchased content after migration?

A: Our goal is to allow members to re-download all of their purchased content after migrating accounts, and we're actively working to address this. However, at this point in time, once you migrate you will no longer be able to re-download content. Members should re-download purchased content to their hard drive or USB flash drive prior to migrating.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.