Borgia Towers?

Any suggestions from you fellow gamers as to when you should tackle Borgia Towers? Meaning, do any of you go right after them as soon as you are near them the first time, or are you playing through some DNA Sequences, and leveling up your health bars/armor bars? I just started the game and just finished Sequence 3 at about 15% completion. Some towers have difficulty of 4 or 5 stars.... just curious as to your approach.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah I went for them right away since you could unlock more recruits and discover the map. I personally prefer the stealth approach just because it makes it more fun and cooler

I rarely used the smoke bombs because I felt that it was more fun to use weapons and the sneaking ability. The hidden blade is where it's at. As long as your quick, most towers shouldn't be a problem.

I did three or four early on to unlock some assassin slots and then decided to wait until the end of memory four (I used some upgrades from Leonardo and leveled up some recruits to have fun tackling the rest)

I did them as I went along. I think there are a couple you can't actually do until certain memory blocks though but other than that do them as and when you want.

do them asap but I would wait for the harder ones until you get your assassins guild up and running because then you can take out guards easily and slip in almost unnoticed which is pretty fun and also it helps so your target cant run away

I do them as soon as they're available. I see no point in waiting. You get a better view of the map for hitting the viewpoint while you're up there, and one more slot for an assassin trainee. Leaving them sit there unfinished just doesn't make sense to me :P

Just utilize smoke bombs, by locking in on target, throw smoke bomb, then assassinate target as required.

I love going in all cloak and dagger personally

Grassy-ass

Did them both ways really.  One or two of the towers I had to really go in quiet.  The rest of them I went right for the main target.