Bored and tired of playing alone o-o

I've only got one solid friend who I play with regularly and it's getting pretty lonely having to play alone 99% of the time. I've tried the forums once before and it didn't really work out but I thought I'd give it another shot. I'm a bit of a dork but if that doesn't bother you than feel free to add me.

Looking for guys/girls and anyone inbetween who don't take things too seriously and just looking to mess around. Before I ramble on aanymore, I'll list a few details.

I've got Halo 3/Reach/4, GTA V, Deadrising 2, Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds, MW3, and I've been messing around in Warface. Even if you're just looking for someone to talk to while you mindlessly grind in your favorite RPG, that cool too.

I don't have many multiplayer games but Im looking to pick up a few more. Anyways, sorry for the long post and don't be afraid to add me.

(P.S. I'm 19 and I'm a guy if that matters to you.)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Cant ever say no to more friends :) feel free to send a friend request my way if you don't see one from me by tonight :)

Welcome (back) to the forums! I'll make sure to add you when I get on later tonight.

A bit late on the reply thanks to some RL stuff but I'll hopefully send some requests later.

Haven't had any luck with anyone who has added me just yet but Im still hopeful hah.

I am alittle down after reading this...because you seem like an awesome friend. I don't have a 360 anymore. Hang in there D:. But if you play any pc games *Like mmos I dont have a great comp* Thats cool too. I used to have a group that would get together on xbox to talk as we played ( Free to play games) on pc.

Heck I am to old to read all the little words on the post ..  :D

feel free to add me OpticBrush63772