Borderland's Underdome DLC is crashing my Xbox 360.

Hi, I've just been downloading the Borderlands DLC and the Underdome one seems to crash my Xbox whenever the percentage gets to 4%. I've tried it constantly. I've stopped the installation, deleted it from my memory but it seems to constantly do it and it is getting aggrovating now because I was wanting to play it with my friend and the stress it's creating is putting me off the game again. Anyone had this problem before?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

wait i had that issue sad to say when u do get it to download to 100 % u can go get to the bank but u wont be able to do the underdome quests which is a blessing or a total ripoff.what will happen is your screen will freeze and will have no choice but to turn on turn off the xbox-xbox support i didnt get a refund back good thing i did those long time ago with a disk  the skillpoints i for each playthrough would have been nice if it doesnt freeze on me.i hope you have better luck thanme.

how big is the hard drive

More than likely you have a broken or on the verge of a broken Xbox.

I know this is true with Crawsaurus Rex's system; you can't drop a hard drive and have it work 100% like it did before.

Back up your save games to a USB. Clear the system cache try again... if that does not work, format your hard drive and then try

it,

250gb -of course i aint using it all-probably less than 4gb of space plus current updates and all got too many stuff divided among  34 characters thats only the xbox version-12 are for combat purposes and the rest are storage.and i got 3 on the pc version 1 level 69 siren which i just finished levelling,1 level 12 siren and 1 level 4 hunter.kinda ironic that the pc version doesnt have mods in there.also the fact that i put the host title no mods help they actually pay attention.haha

yes thats true but still its sorta working im still on my favorite areas to go -as long as the underdome bank and armory is still working im good.if i feel the need to fight some claptraps and finish the achievements on my pc i load up my level 48 siren.but if i wanted farm kyros i load up the xbox.lol.