Borderlands question: Italian plumber

I am trying to pick up this achievement but cannot figure out how to stomp on an enemy's head.  Re read the directions/manual.  What is the key command or set that allowa a stomp attack?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There is no stomp attack as such. I found a small enemy (read - bug) shot it a couple of times to get it low on health, then I jumped on its body over and over until I got it.

Thanks, off to the Sythids (sp?) I go.

Try shooting a skag a few times until its at critical health,then jump on its head a few times. I thought this was a pretty easy achievement overall.

As Fire mar bill suggested, skags are a good candidate for this achievement.

I'd recommend loading up play-through 1 and go to Fyrestone. Get on top of the shack where you get the Power Coupling from the broken vending machine (for the Fix'er Upper mission).  From there you can easily weaken then stomp a low-level skag.

Good luck.

jumping on a weakened skag is the easy way, but jumping on a crawmerax would be the very impossable hard way.

Thanks all for the advice.  I ended loading up playthrough one and getting a weak enough weapon that I could weaken not demolish skags with one shot and managed to hop on his head.  The scythid in playthrough 2 wouldn't weaken enough with the weaponry I had it was dead or ovew 100 hp,

I was very lucky with this achievement in that I managed to get it without going for it. It just happened without me even realising what id done.

The best way to do this achievement is create a new character, as soon as you enter fyrestone shoot a pup skag a couple of times then jump on his head!

[quote user="CosmicStrike"]

jumping on a weakened skag is the easy way, but jumping on a crawmerax would be the very impossable hard way.

[/quote]I like how you think.