Borderlands DLC Corrupted

Hey, I downloaded and installed all of the Borderlands DLC on my old Xbox 360 sometime last year which came with the GotY Edition. I did a license transfer on my new Xbox 360 a couple of months ago. When I play Borderlands I am unable to access the DLC and when the game starts up it says it is Corrupted.

The DLC isn't even in my Download History so it is preventing me from downloading it at all.

Is there a way around this besides purchasing it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

BUMP

Really need help with this. If you need me to post the Codes I will, you do a search and I can prove that I own the DLC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

BUMP

I don't want to spend £30 on DLC that I already own... Someone please come along and help me out. I have already emailed support and I have had no response at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

Can somebody please help me with this. I don't understand what the problem is with the lack of support I am getting. I have essentially been robbed of my money here. I've paid for something which doesn't even work anymore.

Sorry this didn't help.

If the DLC isn't in your Download History, then it most likely was downloaded to a different account. Possibly another account on your original console, or maybe someone else was logged into Xbox.com when you redeemed it. If you want to send me the codes (envelope icon below) I can look into them for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I found this thread in a search.

I have a similar problem. The Borderlands DLC is missing from my download history. I just did a license transfer to a new console and need to download it again but I can can only find "new revolution" in my history. I have purchased all but underdome.

I did not get them from the GOTY edition but have purchased them all on xbox live, and at the same time when they were discounted. Also, I'm the only one buying stuff on that console, none of the other accounts on the console have ever had any MS points.

P.S. The gamercards are broken in Danish (again, or were they ever fixed?). The translation of "rep" is "omdømme" which doesn't fit and pushes everything else down.

Sorry this didn't help.

hmm, problem kind of solved (for me at least).

Messed about with it some more and finally managed to get them into my download queue. Although it did happen kind of strangely.

I went to the live store and looked at the items. There they appeared as they should i.e. already purchased. Ok, so I press the download button which leads me to a purchase screen where it appears that I have to spend MS points to purchase the DLC (which I already own). I don't want to spend the points again so I press cancel. Then it congratulates me with my purchase and puts the thing in my download queue. Fortunately it didn't withdraw the amount again.

I'm a little confused now. But now all the items are in my download queue. So I just have to see if everything works when I get home and download them.

Sorry this didn't help.