Borderlands 2

I joined a group of people on Borderlands 2, just looking to have fun and kill bad guys. Well the game I joined, had all of this loot on the ground. They told me to take whatever I wanted. I did and about ten minutes into the match, I froze. I was upset as you can imagine, and so I logged back in and my character I was playing when I joined the match, was gone. It had been deleted. I was a level 72 siren, just finished the new DLC, so I was pretty mad. I also had a saved copy of my siren in my cloud storage and when I copied it over to my hard drive and got back on Borderlands 2, my siren still wasn't there. I had a copy of the actual character and the backup. I don't understand why the copy wouldn't even work.

I do have the names of the people I was playing with in case someone from Xbox Support would like that information.

Thank you in advance,

DigiMerc

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, the people you were talking about were modder(s), they most likely modded their inventory so they could drop heaps of weapons, usually the Xbox 360 cannot handle that many weapons on the ground and it will crash (not for all players sometimes). Sometimes if you are really unlucky your save game may corrupt, there is no way to really fix this issue. I recommend if you join a modders game (or if a modder joins you) kick them or leave the game ASAP as they may crash the game. Hope I have helped you, sorry about what happened! :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

About all you can do is report the people via the in-console reporting feature.  Never just let a cheater off with a boot from the match or by you leaving, always report them.  Maybe take this up with the developer... I believe Gearbox makes the Borderland games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.