Borderlands 2

$100 cash money says this game is full of modded idiots on day 1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The price you pay for playing with other people.Personally I dont get the whole " I need to be with other people every minute of my life " thing.Either play solo or dont play at all either way saves us for having to hear all the *** about cheaters,modders,etc.

You are a silver member so your opinion does not matter.  Pay for gold and be an actual contributing member to the XBL world and your opinion will hold some weight.

Can't you just play with friends? Thats what co-op games are all about, right? They always, always, play better with friends you can kick back with, who won't yell at you for doing something they don't do, and most important are competent.

Playing online with friends ONLY kind of defeats the purpose of online gaming.  Part of the fun is meeting new people and having good times with random players around the world.  If you want to be severely limited to who you play games with, go for it.

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

Playing online with friends ONLY kind of defeats the purpose of online gaming.

[/quote]Not really.

I don't really get the point of the overly-aggressive attitude. Also, break free of the illusion that you're important just because you're Gold.

Your attention seeking methods are sad my friend. Besides, you already enlightened us about this in the other Borderlands 2 thread.

Gold members actually contribute to something, silver members do not.  

I'd advise, in the politest way possible, that you lose the aggresive attitude as it really won't make you any friends.  Perhaps Varak simply doesn't view Gold as good value for money and therefore sees no reason to support it, and by playing as many games as he has he's supported the industry quite a bit.

-------------

As for the topic at hand, its possible that it will be like that. Hopefully Gearbox have learned from the last game and implemented security measures to avoid it. If they haven't then I'll likely stick to friends for online play with it.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

Playing online with friends ONLY kind of defeats the purpose of online gaming.

[/quote]Not really.

[/quote]