borderlands 2 season pass

I recently purchased borderlands 2 season pass for xbox360. its allowing me to level up, buy more upgrades with eridium but does not allow me to fast travel to any of the downloaded maps.i tried redownloading the season pass but still there is no option to fast travel to the 4 new maps even though its confirmed i have purchased and downloaded the season pass. i even downloaded each map individually but still doesnt work. i prefer not to give my money away for free with no product in return. Is there anyone out there that can help me? It's really frustrating paying for something and not being able to use it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there HOUSE,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your DLC.

Just to double check:

Are you not seeing any of the DLC fast travels?

Each of those DLCs is not a seperate map, they are just a single fast travel point located on the map of Pandora. They are:

• Sir Hammerlock - Hunter's Grotto
  • Dragon's Keep - The Unassuming Docks of Potentially Little Importance
  • Captain Scarlett - Oasis
  • Campaign of Carnage - __________ Crater of ___________

There is no noticeable difference between these fast travel locations and any of the other ones in the world so it is easy to overlook them.

If you've double checked and they're definitely not showing on your map, I would recommend trying these steps to see if we can get those DLC working:

1. Delete each of the DLCs
  2. Delete your Season Pass
  3. Clear your system cache
  4. Restart your console
  5. Download your profile
  6. Download the Season Pass
  7. Download each of the DLC from the in-game menu

Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.