Borderlands 2 release date on asda website.

Just seen the date of 30 March 2012 for Borderlands 2. It's only 7 months away. Wow that's scary it will be almost easter then. Time does go by fast when you get older.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

by the way is it me or is air band rubbish.

BL2 will be here before we know it. We have some excellent upcoming titles to pass the time as well. ^_^

Yea, Air Band is rubbish. I know a title is bad when my wife looks at it for 5 seconds and says, "That's lame."

I wouldn't trust Asda for a release date. It's more likely a placeholder.

huzzah!

I'd wait to see what Kotaku, IGN, or.....Google says about a release date.

That is a helluva lot better that other release-dates I've heard (2013), hope it's correct though.

i dont think itll be out so soon.

I read the article on the game in the latest issue of GameInformer. Looks sick. I played Borderlands for a little bit but thought it was cheesy and traded it in. Now I might get a used copy and play through the game at least once so I know what's what in Borderlands 2.

[quote user="Kenofnor"]

That is a helluva lot better that other release-dates I've heard (2013), hope it's correct though.

[/quote]

The official release schedule is 2012-2013. Until you hear different, from 2k or Gearbox, it isn't different. From what I remember it was no later than Spring 2013.

Considering Gearbox are working on Aliens Colonial Marines at the moment I don't see Borderlands coming out anytime soon. Late next year at the earliest.